Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Zoya Rebel & Monet

I took advantage of all of the Zoya promotions so far in 2014 including the free topper Monet with purchase of any two polishes from either the Awaken collection or the new Magical Pixie collection.  I ordered Rebel and Cosmo so I could try one of each.  After nearly 2 weeks of delays due to weather and the polishes not being ready, I finally received them today.  I am only posting swatches so if anyone is interested in finding swatches of these two can look at them while I work on more detailed information.  I have not seen any swatches yet of this one while you can find them now for the Magical Pixies.  I didn't even have time to watermark these yet.

Zoya Rebel 2 coats with 1 coat KB Shimmer Clearly On Top

Zoya Monet over Rebel

Zoya Monet over Rebel lightbox
My favorite way to wear Monet is actually over black.  It looks like a stained glass window or Christmas lights.  It's amazing.

Over China Glaze Liquid Leather

3 comments:

  1. Amazing as always Christa. You need to post more so I can admire your lovely nails more often. -jealous-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! All the swatches I've seen of Monet have been really underwhelming, but it looks AMAZING over black!

    ReplyDelete