Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge 2013 - Day 3: Yellow Nails

For the third daily challenge we have the color yellow.  I love yellow.  I knew immediately what I wanted to do for this day as well.  This design has been done to death recently with the release of Despicable Me 2 but I wanted my shot at it too and it will have a tie in or two come the rest of the challenge. 

The middle finger is my favorite.




I am so happy with the way it came out.  I had some camera issues and should be updating this with better pictures as soon as I can but still even with a blurry iPhone camera these are adorable.  For the yellow I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening.  The blue is Revlon Top Speed in Superstitious.  This is a fantastic blue polish.  I can not say enough about it.  The black is Sinful Colors in Black on Black.  The eyeballs are Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  For the goggles I used China Glaze Holographic in Cosmic Dust.  That was genius!  The eyes to me are my favorite part.  My boyfriend said they looked like real googly eyes.  Lastly the mouth is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Fuchsia Flare.

I hope I can do this again when my nails grow out so I have more room for facial expression and for hair or perhaps I will make shorter pants.  I am loving how due to my inconsistent nail lengths I have short fat minions and tall skinny ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment